Monday, December 3, 2012

Well Hello there...

Well Hello,

You have found my Lil Blog.

This is a new blog for me, im setting it up seperate from any others i might have as the subject matter will likely be more adult at times.

First a bit about me,

I am a Green Foxx, yes you read that right, I am a Foxx, we are a special species superior to the single x fox. (hehe, personal joke) I have 3 tails, because at my core I am a Kitsune, a fox spirt if you will.

I make things, mostly I make Floggers and they are for sale in my shop
 ( http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThreeTailFoxx )

I am also a Pre-opritive Transgender Woman, as far as I am concernd, I was born with the wrong body, but I am currently working to correct this, but fail to treat me like the lady I am, and oh watch out.

I am poly, and live with my Wolf, he is my primary partner and holds the key to my collar (yes you read that right). I wear a stainless steel collar about my neck 24/7, and I'm thankfull for it being there ( we may touch on the collar later on ).

I am a sexuall being, and enjoy sex, I am Pansexuall, this means I like men, women T-persons, Girly boi's, Manly grrl's, it doesnt matter. BUT, I dont just jump into bed with just anyone, things have to click.

Also Age is not a huge thing to me, I have a girlfriend who is 17 years my senior, my Wolf is younger then me, I have played with a DOM who is younger then my Wolf (but can make me knees melt with his voice).

Well enough for now,

ARF

4 comments:

  1. Heya Foxx! This is UniDaveL, and I'll definitely be following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am flattered by your kind words, dear vixen. <3

    I still maintain that we need to play more than once a year... Perhaps Kitten and I may need to start figuring out how to squeeze in a weekend visit to your neck of the woods, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or i need to work on my wolf to front me some Moeney for me to visit your neck of the woods too, i do love chicago area. but your visiting here would be wonderfull too.

      Delete